You can trust us to have compassion for delivering comfort and supporting your living conditions at home. Our Palliative Care program may just be what you need during difficult times and health crises.
Palliative Care staff in our team will care for chronically ill patients. We help you or someone you love maintain living conditions in the most humane and compassionate manner allowable by their conditions.
With the guidance of your doctor or a registered nurse, we:
- give emotional support to you and your family
- are certified to administer pain medication
- will apply interventions to control the symptoms of your illness
- can extend our services when you need intensive care and will have to be confined to a hospital.
- provide respite for your family caregivers on a short-term, long-term or as your health conditions necessitate.
While we try our best to alleviate the living conditions of the patient, there is always the possibility of loss. For this, we will fully support family members and will help in the transition by referring them to counselling or bereavement therapy if needed.