Mountbatton Care aims to:
- Provide a high quality professional, personal and practical care service tailored to suit the needs of each individual service user living in their own home.
- To enhance the quality of life for service users who are in need of care, by offering a personal care service through the provision of trained Carers.
The principles of Mountbatton Care are:
- To provide reliable professional care to the highest standards at all times.
- To tailor the service user’s support packages (including a person centred plan) to the needs of the individual.
- To acknowledge the service user’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To promote the service user’s self-esteem and help the service user maximise their independence and physical well-being.
- To actively involve the service user and their families and carers in the decision-making processes, in order to meet their individual needs.
- Place the service user at the centre of care planning.
- To ensure the service user’s personal safety and the safety and security of their property.
- Where necessary, assist in the co-ordination of other care providers to achieve the above aims
Carers will preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all Service Users and will be sensitive to the Service Users ever changing needs and requirements.
Service Users will be encouraged and enabled to participate in the development of their individualised person Centred Plans in which the involvement of family and friends will be welcomed and valued.
All Care Staff will be appropriately qualified to deliver the highest standards of care. A continuous staff-training programme is implemented to ensure that these high standards are maintained in line with the latest developments in Care Practices.