- We hold our reputation as a quality care/support provider and employer highly.
- We provide professional and trustworthy care/support to our service users at all times.
- We will work relentlessly within the current guidelines and regulations and will repeatedly develop our business to improve upon our principles/standards.
- We will take time to fully understand our service users and their needs.
- We will work closely with the families of service users, the NHS, Social Services and other bodies where appropriate. We work in partnership with all, in the best interest of the service user.
- We will promote choice and independence amongst our service users by working in a person-centred way.
- We tailor our services to every individual having taken the time to fully understand their specific needs.
- We will support our service users in their integration into the local community enabling the individual to live their life the way they choose.
- We will treat every individual within our organisation with dignity, equality and respect and look to develop talent to manage our business as it grows.
Our Core Values
The opportunity to act and think without reference to another person include a willingness to incur a degree of calculated or chosen risk.
The right to be left alone and to be free from intrusion or public attention into or onto your affairs.
The maintenance of all entitlements associated with citizenship.
To be recognised as an individual in our own right, not solely as part of a group.
To recognise the intrinsic value of people regardless of circumstances, by respecting uniqueness and personal needs, to treat everyone with respect.
Sense of Identity
The right to have our cultural, ethnic, religious, sexual, social, creative and emotional needs recognised and respected.
Individual boundaries of behaviour, well defined and understood.
The realisation of all personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life.